HF ISO 15693 13.56MHz RFID Reader Long Reading Distance with
RD2104 HF medium power RFID reader has high sensitivity and fast
anti-collision algorithm, which operates at a frequency of 13.56
MHz and are designed to suit any business application and has wide
choices depending upon the user’s specification and needs.
Anti-collision algorithm allows fast processing, reading speed is
up to 70 pieces per second.
- Support ISO 15693 and ISO 18000-3M1 standard.
- RF power: 0.25~1.5W (adjustable).
- Antenna interface: SMA*4
- Fast anti-collision processing algorithm; the speed of reading the
tag is up to 70pcs / sec.
- Reading and writing range: single antenna can reach 75cm (antenna
size: 560*650mm); (this distance is related to card performance and
- Communication interface: RS232, RS485, Ethernet, USB.
- Support noise detection, can detect the environment whether there
- Power supply: 12V DC.
- It has multiple working modes which can be configured through
- With short circuit protection and overheat protection function.
|Operating Frequency||13.56 MHz|
|Support Standard||ISO/IEC 15693 and ISO/IEC 18000-3M1|
|RF Power||0.25~1.5W(configurable, the system default setting is1.5W)|
|Communication Interface||RS232 /RS485/USB/ Ethernet|
|Working Mode||host mode and auto read mode(configurable)|
|Maximum Power Consumption||10W|
|Shell Material||aluminum alloy|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||40℃|
Some common applications of high frequency 13.56 MHz readers are
asset tracking, document management, jewelry inventory, medicine
tracking, laundry management, logistic system, express parcel
management, production authentication, access control/time
recorder, ticketing smart label printer and encoder, system
login/logoff, smart checkout multi tag solution, books and video
rentals, guest registration system, authorization identification,
identity authentication, data collection system, time attendance
system, registration system, access control, parking systems,
prepaid parking, ticketing, admission control, POS or library
management, inventory, warehouse management, drug management and
anti- counterfeiting, customer benefit programs, and general smart
card management systems.